Chairpersons: Betty Bowman,
Advisors: Taunee Whittenbarger
1. Only those 4th grade through age 18 may enter exhibits in this department.
2. All entries must have been completed since the Fair of 2014.
3. All entries must be homemade by the person entering the article. We will not accept articles from adults.
4. Entries will be made based on grade as of January 1, 2014 (children’s department).
5. Only one entry may be made per individual in a lot.
6. All entries must be in the individual’s name.
7. All entries (except baking, flowers, poultry, rabbits, woodcarving and crops) must be entered from 2:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. Thursday August 20th, and remain on display until Sunday, August 30th.
8. The decision of the judges is final.
9. Entries for baking, flowers, poultry, rabbits, woodcarving and crops will be taken Sunday, August 23rd, from 2:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.