Julie Thompson & Jeanene Houston
Advisor: Kelli Roberson
1. Exhibits must be entered between 2:00 p.m.
and 7:00 p.m. Thursday, August 27th, (except
baking, flowers, poultry, rabbits, woodcarving
and crops), and remain on display until 1:00
p.m. Sunday, September 6th.
2. Entries for baking, flowers, poultry, rabbits,
woodcarving and crops will be taken between
2:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. Sunday, August 30th.
3. Judging on flowers and baking will start at
7:00 p.m. Sunday, August 30th.
4. All entries must be entered in the name of the
owner and must be the work of the person
submitting it for entry.
5. All entries must have been completed since
the Fair of 2014.
6. All persons entering items in the Adult Department
must be at least 19 years of age. Persons
younger than this must submit entries to
the Youth Department.